How to become a member
Application for membership of Cycling Australia is made through one of 200 affiliated clubs throughout
You can apply and pay for membership online or membership forms can be obtained:
by downloading from this website. Click here (pdf document)
When completing the membership form please print clearly and complete all sections.
- Submit the completed form to your Club Secretary or Membership Registrar.
- The prescribed membership fee applicable to your membership type and category must be submitted with the completed form.
- Retain the original stamped and signed form once receipted by the club official. You must retain this form to enable participation until such time you receive your licence card.
- Once your membership application has been processed Cycling Australia will send your licence card to you by mail.
2010 Membership Categories; Find your age category
On-line Membership Renewal
CA is again using on-line membership renewal for the 2010 membership year. This facility is available to current members whose clubs have registered for this facility.
Click here to go to the ‘Log-in’ section and follow the directions to renew your membership.
Please take care to enter your details correctly.
- Your application must be accompanied by the membership fee which is payable by credit card (Bankcard, Mastercard, Visa).
- You will be able to download and print a receipt which will enable participation until such time you receive your licence card.
- Once your membership renewal has been processed Cycling Australia will send your licence card to you by mail.
In signing a membership form or accepting renewal on-line you will be accepting the Terms and Conditions of Membership with CA and agreeing to abide by the regulations and policies of CA, including the Code of Conduct and Anti-Doping Policy.
CA is targeting all clubs to be registered for on-line renewal.
CA is also proceeding with installation of new membership on-line for 2010 .
All inter-club and inter-state transfers, changes of category or re-issue of lost or additional cards are not available through the on-line facility
|Renew your membership online|